Sunday, January 26, 2014

Game - Time: The Mystic Trials - Tile Sheets (2013)

It's been a long time since my last post. A very long time. I'm not much a blogger...

Usually, I prefer to play a much more active role in my projects, but for this particular group project, I decided to (and at times, had no choice) to take a smaller, but important role within the group. My task was to create background art. I didn't have the means, time or overall skill to create 4 backgrounds in pixel art within the span of 3 months, as well as maintaining classes. However, what I did was create tile sheets and I turned those into backgrounds.

The only set that wasn't created by entirely was the last, which required some editing.

Time was completed the Spring of 2013.




Tools used:
MS Paint
Gimp

No comments:

Post a Comment